DECADES OF EXPERIENCE ALLOW US TO PROVIDE LOW-COST TESTING AND FAST TURNAROUND TIMES
Our wired world is becoming increasingly wireless, and technology is advancing at a dizzying pace. As wireless technology evolves, so do the rules and regulations affecting the products we live, work and play with.
For more than 40 years, IIA EMC Services (formerly Timco Engineering) has provided wireless testing and product certification services to help bring innovative digital devices and radio equipment to the world — from medical devices and automotive components to wireless microphones and marine radars.
Our in-depth knowledge of compliance regulations around the world allows us to streamline your testing and certification experience — and that means faster speed to market.
Decades of experience allow us to provide low-cost testing and fast turnaround times. And when you partner with IIA EMC Services, you’ll also receive detailed reports and follow-up services — from report submission to final approval or grant. Our full-service support is particularly valuable to those new to the arena — and it’s a level of service you won’t always find at larger labs. We strive to provide good customer service.
We are proud to be the one-stop shop for leading technology companies around the world. We’re here for you, too.
IIA EMC Services is an American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA Scope 0955.01 & 0955.02) accredited wireless testing laboratory and product certification body, in accordance with the recognized International Standard ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and ISO/IEC 17065: 2012.
NEED A QUOTE?
Simply fill out your name, number, and email below and someone from our team will contact you within 24 hours.
The IIA Difference
- Expert guidance on rules & regulations around the world
- Impartial and accurate testing & certification services
- 24-hour turnaround time on certification services
- Competitive pricing
- Unmatched technical support
Wireless Testing & Certification Services
Most countries regulate the testing and certification of digital and radio frequency devices prior to importation and marketing. Depending on the region, regulatory compliance will involve the following types of testing, all of which are specialties at IIA EMC Services.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility/Immunity (EMC/EMI) Testing
- Radio Frequency (RF) Testing
- FDA ASCA Medical Device and Systems Testing
- Electromagnetic Field (EMF)/RF Exposure Testing
- Electrical Product Safety Testing
- Environmental Simulation Testing
- Specific Absorption Rate Testing
- Battery Efficiency Testing
- MIL-STD 461/RTCA DO-160
Testing & Certification Services
IIA EMC Services is designated, and recognized to Certify product under the authority of the following government agencies:
- U.S.: Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Canada: Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Japan: Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Japan (MIC)
- EU: European Commission (EU Radio Equipment and EMC Directives)
- United Kingdom: Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) - Radio and EMC Regulations
- Singapore: Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA)
- Hong Kong: Office of the Communications Authority (OFCA)
We also accredited to test to standards in the following markets:
- Australia: Australian Communications & Media Authority (ACMA)
- Chinese Taipei: Bureau of Standards, Metrology & Inspection (BSMI)/National Communications Commission (NCC)
- Israel: Ministry of Communications (MoC)/Ministry of Economy (MoE)
- Japan: Voluntary Control Council for Interference (VCCI)
- Korea: National Radio Research Agency (RRA)
- Malaysia: Malaysian Communications & Multimedia Commission (MCMC)
- Mexico: Instituto Federal de Telecomunicaciones (IFT)
- New Zealand: Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment (MBIE)
- Vietnam: Ministry of Information & Communications (MIC)
What Customers are saying
“I am totally spoiled having worked with IIA EMC (Timco). It makes my life easier and I can have confidence that when they tell me something, it's correct."