IIA's Washington Locations
With facilities in Kent and Brush Prairie, IIA has a significant presence in Washington, with a reach that spans North America. Our Washington-based facilities offer an expansive menu of field inspection and laboratory services and one-stop-shop capabilities that save customers time and trouble.
With decades of experience, our Washington teams specialize in advanced non-destructive testing (NDT) and non-destructive examination (NDE) solutions and calibration services for a range of industries, both domestic and international.
Kent, WA - Laboratory Services
Since 1986, our laboratory in Kent, Washington, has been the largest full-service, independent provider of calibration services in the Pacific Northwest. Our environmentally controlled laboratory features state-of-the-art calibration equipment for the highest degree of accuracy and quality.
Our ANSI-accredited / ISO/IEC 17025-accredited Kent laboratory offers a full range of Calibration and Gage Repair Services. We even have a mobile lab that brings our dimensional expertise to your door.
Brush Prairie, WA – Inspection Services
Since 1990, our facility in Brush Prairie, Washington, has been a leading provider of non-destructive testing and inspection services for many of the nation’s largest plants, mills and manufacturing facilities.
Learn more about our Brush Prairie facility inspection services:
Talk To An Expert
Don’t see exactly what you are looking for? Or maybe you do and want more specifics or an estimate. Either way, you can call us at
right now or just fill out the form below and we will respond back within 24 hours.
Lab Services - You can find us at:
8612 S. 228th St.
Kent, WA 98031
Inspection Services – You can find us at:
15801 NE 182nd Ave.
Brush Prairie, WA 98606
- Industrial Inspections: IIA’s expert technicians are available 24/7 to support planned or unplanned inspection needs. Our toolkit includes both traditional and advanced NDE methods, such as corrosion mapping and laser profilometry, as well as proprietary methods like PASS® for non-intrusive valve testing.
- Remote Visual Inspections (RVI): RVI reveals internal risk factors without the need for disassembly. Our intrinsically safe (IS), explosion-proof (EX) cameras can navigate tanks, tubes, vessels and pipes with ease — from access points as small as one inch in diameter. We also offer FAA-licensed drone inspections featuring infrared and confined space capabilities.
- Engineering Services: IIA offers engineering solutions to solve quality and design challenges in a wide variety of industries and applications. Our multidisciplinary engineering expertise includes structural/civil, mechanical, reverse engineering, crane accident investigation, lift planning and engineering, welding and materials and electrical.
- Lifting Services: We have decades of experience providing on-site inspections and certifications and to ensure the safety of overhead & truck mounted cranes, airline ground support equipment (GSE), bucket and fire trucks, and other aerial and lift devices. IIA is one of the only companies in the U.S. that offers on-site, live line tool testing for the electrical power industry.
- Laboratory Services: IIA has grown to become one of the largest and most trusted providers of lab services in North America and beyond. Serving a spectrum of industries, our capabilities include metallurgical, non-destructive, dimensional, mechanical, EMC/EMI, consumer goods, calibration, environmental and chemical analysis.