IIA's California Location
Since 1964, our laboratory in Sunnyvale, California, has been a leading provider of testing and inspection services for clients in an array of industries.
Our Sunnyvale lab specializes in a full range of Non-Destructive Testing services, including:
- X-Ray & Gamma Ray Radiography (RT)
- Dye Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
Our Sunnyvale-based laboratory is an approved DSCC test center and NADCAP-accredited NDT service provider. All facilities meet a variety of MIL-SPEC, ANSI, ASTM and ASME specifications.
You can find us at:
240 E. Caribbean Drive
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Talk To An Expert
Don’t see exactly what you are looking for? Or maybe you do and want more specifics or an estimate. Either way, you can call us at
right now or just fill out the form below and we will respond back within 24 hours.
Our Other IIA Services
- Industrial Inspections: IIA’s expert technicians are available 24/7 to support planned or unplanned inspection needs. Our toolkit includes both traditional and advanced NDE methods, such as corrosion mapping and laser profilometry, as well as proprietary methods like PASS® for non-intrusive valve testing.
- Remote Visual Inspections (RVI): RVI reveals internal risk factors without the need for disassembly. Our intrinsically safe (IS), explosion-proof (EX) cameras can navigate tanks, tubes, vessels and pipes with ease — from access points as small as one inch in diameter. We also offer FAA-licensed drone inspections featuring infrared and confined space capabilities.
- Engineering Services: IIA offers engineering solutions to solve quality and design challenges in a wide variety of industries and applications. Our multidisciplinary engineering expertise includes structural/civil, mechanical, reverse engineering, crane accident investigation, lift planning and engineering, welding and materials and electrical.
- Lifting Services: We have decades of experience providing on-site inspections and certifications and to ensure the safety of overhead & truck mounted cranes, airline ground support equipment (GSE), bucket and fire trucks, and other aerial and lift devices. IIA is one of the only companies in the U.S. that offers on-site, live line tool testing for the electrical power industry.
- Laboratory Services: IIA has grown to become one of the largest and most trusted providers of lab services in North America and beyond. Serving a spectrum of industries, our capabilities include metallurgical, non-destructive, dimensional, mechanical, EMC/EMI, consumer goods, calibration, environmental and chemical analysis.
With roots that date back nearly a century, Industrial Inspection & Analysis (IIA) is a leading inspection provider for an array of industries. In both laboratory and field settings, we offer a full range of destructive and non-destructive examinations (NDE), testing and certification, and engineering solutions to ensure safety, performance and compliance. Driven by growth, IIA has an extensive footprint across North America and an ever-expanding global presence in the industrial sector.
As part of our mission to make the world safer, IIA is committed to operating in an environmentally and socially responsible manner, and to helping our customers do so as well.