Overhead Crane Services
IIA’s Overhead Crane Services places value on the importance of quality and safety. This focus makes us the industry leader when it comes to inspecting and certifying overhead cranes. Our service approach includes the use of non-destructive testing methods to find potential cracks not visible by the naked eye, thus catching them before they become more problematic down the road.
How We Set Ourselves Apart From The Competition:
- Our engineers are on-staff and have actual hands-on experience inspecting lift equipment.
- They are trained to examine equipment that is specific to the lift industry.
- Our crane engineers can assist with engineered weld repairs as well as engineering related to custom design lift devices, engineered critical lifts, outrigger mat shoring, and load rate/derate cranes.
- We keep informed of the latest standards, regulations, and technology affecting the lift industry through participation on standards committees and user associations. What’s more, we keep you informed.
- We can provide engineered repair procedures if serious defects are found and procedures cannot be obtained from the manufacturer.
- We can track your fleet’s inspection needs and inform you when your equipment is due for inspections.
Talk To An Expert
Don’t see exactly what you are looking for? Or maybe you do and want more specifics or an estimate. Either way, you can call us at
right now or just fill out the form below and we will respond back within 24 hours.
Certifications and Guidelines
- ISO/IEC 17020: 2012
- ISO 9001: 2015
- Cal-OSHA Certified
- ANSI A92.2, ASTM 914 and Crane
- Certification Association of America Committee Members on Staff
- Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB)
- Professional Engineers and Geoscientists Newfoundland and Labrador Permit to Practice Certificate of Authorization to Perform Engineering Services in Ontario – Professional Engineers of Ontario (PEO)
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) W178.1
- WAC (Washington Accreditation for Cranes)
- Certificate of Compliance from the Association of Professional Engineers of Nova Scotia
- Certificate of Authorization from the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of the Province of Manitoba
- Permit to Practice from the Association of the Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta
- Permit to Practice Professional Engineering from Northwest Territories and Nunavut Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists