As interest and demand for renewable energy continues to grow, IIA is proud to offer services to support the safety and performance of hydroelectric plants across North America. Our expertise in non-destructive testing helps operators make informed maintenance and repair decisions to safely extend the service life of hydroelectric assets. Our expert inspections also help to ensure the safety of lift equipment supporting your operations.
IIA offers a full range of field testing and laboratory services to benefit the hydroelectric industry, including:
- Dimensional analysis of parts for generator assemblies
- Laboratory testing of turbine parts
- API-compliant tank inspections
- Eddy current testing
- Penstock inspections and thickness measurements
- Rope access inspections
- Lift equipment inspections (mobile cranes, forklift trucks, aerials, jib & gantries, and more)
We are also equipped to perform NDT testing for quality assurance on repairs made by third parties.
Talk To An Expert
Don’t see exactly what you are looking for? Or maybe you do and want more specifics or an estimate. Either way, you can call us at
right now or just fill out the form below and we will respond back within 24 hours.