Industrial Inspection & Analysis (IIA) ensures the safety and reliability of your assets.
Industrial Inspection & Analysis (IIA) ensures the safety and reliability of your assets while optimizing your total cost of ownership. IIA provides multiple inspection services for all industrial applications, and we have the expertise and resources to mobilize a crew to an oil and gas facility one day and a power generation facility the next.
When you partner with IIA, you receive complete inspections from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry along with comprehensive asset condition reports that include actionable data.
THE SERVICE YOU NEED
IIA’s multi-skilled technicians arrive on site with cutting-edge technology and a remote support network to provide solutions for most any challenge in the field. Our services include remote visual inspection (RVI), traditional and specialty NDE, and proprietary in-house developed inspection technologies. We work with a range of devices and methodologies to ensure the optimal method for each specific project. We help ensure your facility is safe, compliant, and operating efficiently.
NEED A QUOTE?
Simply fill out your name, number, and email below and someone from our team will contact you within 24 hours.
Our technicians are highly qualified, and our training focuses on practical knowledge and hands-on experience. We also cross-train in multiple methodologies and share across applications as well as across industries.
We provide digital reports, inclusive of technique sheets with embedded calculations to ensure accuracy. Each report provides comprehensive digital data that offers informative, actionable insight for your assets.
IIA uses technology that provides the optimal scan results and drives asset reliability. We work with engineering and operations departments to ensure compliance, while optimizing your total asset inspection costs.
- Process Sewer, Tanks, and Vessels
- Cracks, Holes, or Joint Separation
- Collapsed Pipes
- Blockage or Debris Build Up
- Storage Tank and Vessel Inspections
- Pre-Commissioning/New Construction
- Stuck Pig Locating
- Foreign Object Removal/Retrieval
- General Assessment - Cleanliness, Corrosion, Water
- Foreign Object Removal/Retrieval
- Feedwater Line Inspections
- Cold and Hot Reheat Line Inspections with Magnetic Crawlers
- Boiler/Furnace Tube Inspections
- Radiography (RT/CR/X-Ray)
- Magnetic Particle (MT)
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing (UTT)
- Visual Testing (VT)
- Post Weld Heat Treatment
- Corrosion Mapping
- Ferrite Testing
- Hardness Testing
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Program and Procedure Development
- Automated Corrosion Mapping (Internal)
- Automated Corrosion Mapping Laser Profilometry (External)
- Phased Array (PAUT) Manual & Automated
- Weld Quality Inspection
- Shear WaveFull Matrix Capture (FMC)
- Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Full Matrix Capture (FMC)
- Guided Wave Testing (GWT)
- In-Line Inspection (ILI Validation)
- Pulsed Eddy Current
- Proprietary Technologies
- Phased Array Sectorial Scanning PASS® Valve Examinations
- Precision Ultrasonic Testing
- Absolute Recordable Manual Ultrasonic Testing (ARMUT®)
What Customers are Saying
IIA’s NDT technicians are the best in the industry. Nobody in this industry compares to the top-notch team I’ve worked with from IIA.”
- Chris Meeker, Manager, NDT & Special Processes,
UNION TANK CAR COMPANY
CERTIFICATIONS & GUIDELINES
- All Certifications Based on ASNT Guidelines
- Multiple State Licenses for Radioactive Materials
- Compliance to Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (European Certification)
- In-Line Inspection Validation (ILI)
- Compliance to Pressure Equipment Regulations 1999, ASNT Level III
- IRRSP Certified