WITH ROOTS THAT DATE BACK NEARLY A CENTURY, IIA IS A LEADER IN THE USE OF NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING FOR FOOD AND BEVERAGE COMPANIES
The food and beverage industry touches us all every day. There is no room for error when it comes to the safety of consumable products and the equipment used to produce and package them. When your job calls for bulls-eye accuracy, call IIA.
Non-destructive testing has become popular in the food industry because it allows food to be assessed without damaging it. With roots that date back nearly a century, IIA is a leader in the use of non-destructive testing for food and beverage companies.
In the field and in the lab, we work with a range of devices and methodologies, including our own proprietary systems, to ensure the optimal approach for your unique needs.
We have decades of experience helping major players in the food and beverage arena ensure consumer protection and regulatory compliance. We’re here for you, too.
NEED A QUOTE?
Simply fill out your name, number, and email below and someone from our team will contact you within 24 hours.
The team at IIA combines unmatched technical expertise with exceptional customer service to provide the solutions you need to succeed. In addition to practical experience, our professionals have in-depth knowledge of all applicable codes and standards affecting the food and beverage industry — knowledge that helps keep you in compliance.
APPLICATIONS IN THE FOOD & BEVERAGE INDUSTRY
- Failure analyses of production equipment
- Compositional characterization of polymer samples
- Load vs. deflection testing of package pallets
- Welder qualifications
- Chemical compositional analysis of metal components
- Wastewater analyses
- Testing for BPA in plastic drinking water bottles
- Evaluating coating integrity of the lining in beverage cans
- Analysis of food products for contaminants
- Analysis of caffeine content in coffee/alcohol content in beer
- Oven calibration & servicing
What Customers are Saying
“I was extremely impressed with the speed and efficiency of the CT scan procedure we had done. There was barely any need for back-and-forth emailing … and we even received the final report slightly ahead of schedule.”
- Caroline DeBrota, Drink Cirkul
LAB SERVICES FOR THE FOOD & BEVERAGE INDUSTRY
Certifications and Accreditations
- ISO/IEC 17025 : 2005
- ISO/IEC 17065 : 2012
- ITAR Registered
- FAR Part 145 Certification
- Federal Firearms License (FLL)
- NADCAP Accredited
- ASNT Certified Level 2 and 3
- Our Facilities Meet a Variety of MIL-SPEC, ANSI, ASTM, and ASME Specifications
- Cessna Authorized Independent NDI Facility