RAISING THE STANDARD FOR LIFT EQUIPMENT INSPECTIONS
As an trusted partner to the lift industry, IIA has decades of experience performing inspections that help ensure the structural integrity of aerial work platforms.
Our skilled and certified personnel perform visual and non-destructive testing (NDT) on welds and critical components on man lifts, scissor lifts, personnel lifts and other aerial work platforms. We are experts in the use of non-destructive methods such as magnetic particle inspection, liquid penetrant, and ultrasonic testing to find flaws not easily visible to the naked eye.
Our expert inspections will help keep your personnel safe and your lift devices in compliance with applicable standards in the U.S. and Canada.
We have a comprehensive library of technical notes from most of the major aerial device manufacturers and detailed checklists for the following types of equipment:
- Scissor lifts
- Personnel lifts
Talk To An Expert
Don’t see exactly what you are looking for? Or maybe you do and want more specifics or an estimate. Either way, you can call us at
right now or just fill out the form below and we will respond back within 24 hours.
Why Choose IIA?
As a full-service provider, many factors set IIA apart from the competition:
- We perform thousands of aerial lift structural inspections every year.
- We have on-staff engineering capability and properly trained and certified inspection personnel.
- We can provide engineered repair procedures if serious defects are found and procedures cannot be obtained from the manufacturer.
- We can track your fleet’s inspection needs and inform you when your equipment is next due — helping you avoid compliance issues.
- If your lift is involved in an accident, we can investigate and act as an expert witness in legal proceedings.
Read more about our Aerial & Scissor Lift Inspections in Canada.