IIA'S Field Services is the premier provider of Advanced NDE services for the energy industry.
We are the premier provider of Advanced NDE services for the energy industry. We have vast experience and expertise providing weld quality inspection services (Xray, MT/PT, Phased Array Ultrasonics) for upstream, midstream and downstream providers.
Our Advanced NDE offerings also include corrosion inspection services for buried pipelines and fixed equipment and, Remote Visual Inspection Services (RVI) for supporting foreign object retrievals, and remote access verification of pipe quality and cleanliness. IIA's Field Services provides solutions for the most complex challenges. Our expertise allows us to match the best NDE technicians and technologies required to accomplish your goals.
Talk To An Expert
Don’t see exactly what you are looking for? Or maybe you do and want more specifics or an estimate. Either way, you can call us at
right now or just fill out the form below and we will respond back within 24 hours.
We specialize in the development, validation and application of advanced ultrasonic and eddy current testing techniques including:
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT)
- Guided Wave Testing (GWT)
- High Speed Automated Internal Corrosion
- High Speed Automated External Corrosion
Mapping (Laser Profilometry)
- Manual Laser Profilometry
- Automated / Manual Phased Array Internal
Corrosion Mapping (PAUT)
- Advanced / Traditional Bell Hole Examinations
- Pulsed Eddy Current Array (PECA) / Eddy Current
- Weld Quality Inspection
- Encoded Phased Array Weld Examination (Code Compliance)
- Radiography (RT/CR/X-Ray)
- Magnetic Particle (MT)
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing (UTT)
- Visual Testing (VT)
- Post Weld Heat Treatment
- Corrosion Mapping
- Ferrite Testing
- Hardness Testing
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Program and Procedure Development
- Proprietary Technologies
- Phased Array Sectorial Scanning PASS® Valve Examinations
- Precision Ultrasonic Testing
- Absolute Recordable Manual Ultrasonic Testing (ARMUT®)
Building a Better Mobile Workforce
We are committed to the development of the next generation NDE workforce. The foundation for this is set by providing access to the highest quality training programs in the most efficient and cost effective manner.Learn More
Confidence When You Need It
Our inspection teams are led by Level III NDE Professionals who have firsthand experience with the technology, as well as the knowledge of the components under examination. In addition to practical experience, our Level III Professionals are proficient in the interpretation and application of applicable codes and standards. Our certification programs meet or exceed most industry requirements for NDE inspection personnel.
Safety and Quality Are Our Absolute Priority
IIA's unrivaled support to our customers is a result of more than three decades of industry experience applying NDE to pressure vessels and piping systems. From the earliest stages in manufacturing to the investigation of component failures, IIA's Field Services offers a broad range of expertise.
Certifications & Guidelines
- All Certifications Based on Guidelines in SNT-TC-1A
- Texas Department of State Health Services – Radioactive Materials Licensing (MC 2835)
- New Mexico Environment Department Radioactive Material License
- In Line Inspection Validation
- American Welding Society
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/UE (European Certification)
- Pressure Equipment Regulations 1999
- ASNT Level III