IIA's Canada Location
We are proud to provide quality inspections and engineering expertise that make the world safer — and our roots run deep in Canada. From our home base in Brampton, Ontario, IIA has a significant presence in Canada, with a reach that spans North America. Our team in Canada offers an expansive menu of engineering and analysis, industrial inspections, non-destructive testing (NDT) services and one-stop-shop capabilities that save customers time and trouble.
Since 1998, our Canadian Services team has been a leading provider to many of the nation’s largest plants, mills and manufacturing facilities, as well as the lift, construction, power generation, oil and gas, chemical, and steel fabrication industries — and more.
Our field technicians hold a variety of certifications for multiple applications, such as CGSB for NDT, CWB for welding inspection, API for storage tanks, pressure vessels, and piping, and AMPP for coating inspection. On-staff licensed professional engineers provide a wealth of industry knowledge and capabilities that set us apart from our competitors. As a full-service company, our team includes professional engineers representing a variety of disciplines, including structural/civil, mechanical, and welding.
We are proud of our Canadian roots and appreciate the loyalty shown by our Canadian customers.
Learn more about our Canadian Services:
- Structural Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Welding Engineering
- Incident Investigations & Equipment Validation
- Lift Equipment Inspection & Engineering Services
- Steel Bridge Structure Inspections
- Reverse Engineering
- Industrial Inspections / Non-Destructive Examination (NDE) Services
- Crane Services
You can find us at:
190 Wilkinson Road
Brampton, ON L6T 4W3
Talk To An Expert
Don’t see exactly what you are looking for? Or maybe you do and want more specifics or an estimate. Either way, you can call us at
right now or just fill out the form below and we will respond back within 24 hours.
IIA has an Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) compliant policy which can be reviewed by downloading here. Should any of our website visitors require an alternative format for reviewing our policies, please contact our main switch board (1-877-789-1326) for assistance.
Our team is also qualified to prepare specifications to the following codes:
- Industrial Inspections: IIA’s expert technicians are available 24/7 to support planned or unplanned inspection needs. Our toolkit includes both traditional and advanced NDE methods, such as corrosion mapping and laser profilometry, as well as proprietary methods like PASS® for non-intrusive valve testing.
- Remote Visual Inspections (RVI): RVI reveals internal risk factors without the need for disassembly. Our intrinsically safe (IS), explosion-proof (EX) cameras can navigate tanks, tubes, vessels and pipes with ease — from access points as small as one inch in diameter. We also offer FAA-licensed drone inspections featuring infrared and confined space capabilities.
- Engineering Services: IIA offers engineering solutions to solve quality and design challenges in a wide variety of industries and applications. Our multidisciplinary engineering expertise includes structural/civil, mechanical, reverse engineering, crane accident investigation, lift planning and engineering, welding and materials and electrical.
- Lifting Services: We have decades of experience providing on-site inspections and certifications and to ensure the safety of overhead & truck mounted cranes, airline ground support equipment (GSE), bucket and fire trucks, and other aerial and lift devices. IIA is one of the only companies in the U.S. that offers on-site, live line tool testing for the electrical power industry.
- Laboratory Services: IIA has grown to become one of the largest and most trusted providers of lab services in North America and beyond. Serving a spectrum of industries, our capabilities include metallurgical, non-destructive, dimensional, mechanical, EMC/EMI, consumer goods, calibration, environmental and chemical analysis.