Nuclear Outage Services
PDI-Qualified & EPRI-Endorsed Outage Experts Using Cutting-Edge Technology to Meet Compliance Requirements
IIA’s team ensures the continued reliability and operation of your plant, and we have the expertise, ability, and capacity to respond to multiple concurrent outages. We take pride in using technology that helps you meet or exceed your tight schedule requirements, minimizing downtime, and maximizing resources.
For over four decades IIA has been the go-to service provider, conducting safe, quality outage inspections, outage planning, and other maintenance needs across North America. IIA is EPRI endorsed, and our team consists of highly qualified and certified ASNT Level I, II, and III Technicians, including Certified Welding Inspectors. Our professionals have training and hands-on experience in all inspection and testing methods, and we also ensure they understand plant operations, guidelines, goals, and needs.
Partnering with IIA means less down-time and lowering your total cost of ownership.
While we provide conventional and advanced inspection methods, such as visual and ultrasonic inspections, magnetic particle and penetrant testing, we also have proprietary technology to aid in inspection speed and reliability.
Some of our proprietary technology is used in lieu of radiography, which provides a safer testing environment while working with fewer on-site crew members, allowing other plant personnel to simultaneously continue work on their tasks.
ARMUT® and PASS®
We employ the best in the business, deploy the most accurate equipment, and provide the highest quality methods. Our quality service, inspection, maintenance, and emergent service helps avoid shut-downs, restore reliable operations, and assist in making critical decisions for your plant.
“Nuclear power plants are unique and require adhering to special safety rules and processes. I believe IIA’s nuclear site experience was a critical factor in the project’s success.”
Outage Services We Provide:
- Outage Planning
- Boiler Visual Inspection
- Tank and Piping Inspections
- Burner Set-up
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance
- Hydrogen Damage Inspection
- API 653 tank inspections
- API 570 piping inspections
- API 510 Pressurized Vessels
- IRIS & Near Drum Testing
RVIInternal Visual Inspections of anything from 1⁄4" and above in tanks, tubes, vessels or pipes, including:
- Cracks, Holes or Joint Separation
- Collapsed Pipes
- Blockage or Debris Build Up
- Foreign Object Removal/Retrieval
- General Assessment - Cleanliness, Corrosion, Water
- Feedwater Line Inspections
- Cold and Hot Reheat Line Inspections with Magnetic Crawlers
- ROV to assist in inspection of CST and RWST tanks
- Eddy Current
- Radiography (RT/CR/X-Ray)
- Magnetic Particle (MT)
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing (UTT)
- Visual Testing (VT)
- Corrosion Mapping
- Ferrite Testing
- Hardness Testing
- Flex Form Phased Array
- Computed Radiography
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) Manual & Automated
- Full Matrix Capture (FMC)
- Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Shear Wave
- Visual Inspections
- Eddy Current Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Penetrant Testing
- Ultrasonic Mapping and Inspections
- Ultrasonic shear wave weld examinations
Plan, Schedule, &
Execute a Cost
Call us at 979-399-7151
or fill out the form below and we will respond back within 24 hours.
Certifications and Guidelines
- All Certifications Based on Guidelines in In-Line Inspection Validation 10CFR50, Appendix B, SNT-TC-1A and CP189 Part 21 ANSI Standard N45.2
- Approved Vendor of: