Elevate Your Expectations
IIA has a strong reputation in Canada for mobile crane and other lift equipment inspection, certification, and NDT, as well as supporting engineering services for the lift industry. We specialize in the following inspection and engineering services.
- Inspection and certification of:
- Mobile Cranes
- Bucket Trucks and Other Vehicle-Mounted Aerials
- Man Lifts & Scissor Lifts
- Concrete Pumpers
- Tower Cranes
- Fire Truck Aerials
- Fork Trucks & Material Handlers
- Jib & Gantry Cranes
- Drill Rigs
- Spreader Beams & Man Baskets
- Mast-Climbing Work Platforms (MCWP's)
- General Lift Equipment Inspections
- Nondestructive testing (NDT) for compliance to CSA standards
- Lift equipment inspections are performed under the direction of a professional engineer, as per relevant CSA inspection codes
- Lift equipment inspection and testing is done in compliance with Ministry of Labour work orders and/or client specific site requirements
Talk To An Expert
Don’t see exactly what you are looking for? Or maybe you do and want more specifics or an estimate. Either way, you can call us at
right now or just fill out the form below and we will respond back within 24 hours.
- Repair procedures for damaged cranes and other construction equipment
- Engineered lifts for heavy loads, tandem crane lifts, or installation into difficult areas
- Load testing and load rating of cranes and other lift equipment
- Custom engineered and fabricated equipment, such as spreader bars, manbaskets, gantry cranes and monorails, pallet lifters, jib cranes, fork extensions, and fall protection systems
- Pre-engineered lifting products such as spreader beams and man baskets
- Equipment modifications
- Accident investigation and expert witness services
Lift Equipment Inspection Standards
IIA inspects all types of lift equipment each to its corresponding standard.
Our crane inspection program includes a full nondestructive test of critical welds and pins and bolts. Our own in-house engineers provide the necessary certification for your equipment.
If you own a crane or other type of lifting device and are not sure what is required in terms of inspection, see the reference chart below.
Please click on the embedded links to find out more about our engineering & inspection program.
|Scissorlifts / Manlifts
|10 yrs, every 5 years after
|Pre-erection, Post-erection, Annual
|Annual (Visual), 5 years (NDT)
|Slings, Hooks, Rigging