At IIA Lab Services, we provide timely, accurate results that show whether our clients' products are in compliance with federal regulations. Our quality testing and customer focused project management ensures the fast market access of your product.
EMC, RF and EMF Testing
Most countries regulate the testing and certification of digital and RF devices prior to importation and marketing, which generally includes sale or lease, offering for sale or lease, advertising, shipment, or distribution for the purpose of selling or leasing. Depending on the region, regulatory compliance will involve the following types of testing, which we offer:
- EMC testing will confirm whether the electromagnetic disturbance generated by your product does not exceed the level above which other equipment cannot operate as intended. Where relevant, the EMC testing will also verify that the level of immunity of your product to the electromagnetic disturbance expected in its normal use will allow it to operate without unacceptable degradation.
- RF testing is required for radio, wireless, and telecommunications equipment, which shall be constructed so they both effectively use and support the efficient use of radio spectrum in order to avoid harmful interference.
- Electromagnetic Field (EMF) and Electrical/Product Safety testing will ensure the protection of health, safety of persons, protection of property, and in some countries the protection of domestic animals.
IIA offers a full range of electronic testing capabilities:
- Cross sectional analysis
- Failure mode & defect analysis
- Visual inspections
- Contamination analysis
- Wire bond pull tests
- 4-Probe Surface Resistivity
- Capacitance from 0.1nf to 100mF
- Inductance from 0.1uH to 100kH
- Resistance and Reactance (Impedance) from 0.1mOhm to 100MOhm
- Internal Resistance of Batteries
- Passive component failure
- Dielectric Strength Testing
- Resistance Testing
- Resistivity/Conductivity/Sheet Resistance Testing
- Cathodic Disbondment Testing
Our team of EMC experts will identify the rules and regulations applicable to your new and innovative products. We will help you streamline the complex regulatory requirements in global markets by selecting the most favorable and economical approach to compliance.
Talk To An Expert
Don’t see exactly what you are looking for? Or maybe you do and want more specifics or an estimate. Either way, you can call us at
right now or just fill out the form below and we will respond back within 24 hours.
Brochures, Articles, & Summary Sheets
Certifications and Guidelines
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Testing
- Wireless/Radio/RF Testing
- Interoperability and Performance Testing (Department of Homeland Security Project 25 Compliance Assessment Program)
- CPSC Certification
Accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 to test for the following regulatory agencies:
FCC U.S., ISED Canada, European Commission EU, MIC/VCCI Japan, ACMA Australia, MBIE New Zealand, MIC Vietnam, IMDA Singapore, IFT Mexico, MCMC Malaysia, RRA Korea, VCCI Japan, MoC/MoE Israel, OFCA Hong Kong, BSMI/NCC Chinese Taipei