Ultra-High Pressure Liquid Nitrogen Technology for Precision Cleaning & Cutting
Whether you need industrial cleaning or cutting, IIA’s patented NitroJet® system tackles the toughest jobs with power and precision.
Powered by liquid nitrogen technology, NitroJet delivers aggressive and superior performance. The water-free, full-dry system eliminates secondary waste, disposal, and cross contamination and leaves no thermal defects, scratches, or damage on equipment or materials.
NitroJet®’s powerful stream of liquid nitrogen easily removes even the most challenging materials quickly and with fewer man-hours than traditional manual methods. As the liquid nitrogen enters solid deposit cracks and crevices, it expands nearly 700 times, causing the deposits to break up from the inside.
With operating pressures up to 55,000 PSI, NitroJet liquid nitrogen technology is ideal for industrial cleaning, from surface cleaning to coatings and contamination removal. In fact, NitroJet can increase cleaning rates by up to 300 times over other mechanical cleaning methods.
The system’s portability ensures that equipment can be cleaned regardless of its location.
NitroJet®’s technology performs exceptionally well in tube cleaning applications. Some systems have realized nearly 20 percent in increased efficiency over other cleaning methods.
NEED A QUOTE?
Simply fill out your name, number, and email below and someone from our team will contact you within 24 hours.
NitroJet offers superior cutting for nearly any material — from soft plastics, food products, and upholstery to hardened steel, composites, and ceramics.
NitroJet®’s technology uses liquid nitrogen instead of water, which enables the use of a wider variety of entrainment materials, even those that are water soluble. This gives greater flexibility when cutting hard materials and makes cleanup of water soluble entrainment materials faster and more complete. The user can adjust the pressure or end effector/nozzle parameters to allow more or less aggressive cutting/removal of materials. NitroJet® can be used manually or incorporated into a robotics system for automated and repeated cutting.
- Increase cleaning rates by up to 300 times over other mechanical cleaning methods
- Portable system allows equipment to be cleaned regardless of its location
- Can be used manually or incorporated into a robotics system for automated and repeated cutting
- Superior cutting for nearly any material
- Greater flexibility when cutting hard materials
- Faster & more complete cleanup of water soluble entrainment materials
- Water-free, full-dry system eliminates secondary waste, disposal, and cross-contamination
- Aggressive & productive performance due to 700x expansion power of liquid nitrogen when it converts to a gas
- Will not scratch or damage equipment or material
- Nuclear - Decontamination
- Marine - Coating removal
- Aerospace - Precision cast turbine blade cleaning
- Construction - Paint & coating removal
- Industrial - Surface cleaning
- NDT Inspections - Surface cleaning & preparation
- Food - Sanitary cutting
- Hazmat - Asbestos decontamination
- Manufacturing - Cutting of composite & rubber materials
Brochures & Summary Sheets
Blog Posts & Articles
Other IIA Technology
THE ARMUT® ADVANTAGE
Simple & Advanced Manual Encoded Ultrasonic Testing
IIA’s ARMUT® technology is the most cutting-edge PAUT examination available today. It’s an alternative to conventional manual and encoded track phased array examinations.
Accurate Valve Data — Without Disassembly
Valve disassembly is a costly and time-consuming prospect that requires the system to be placed in an at-risk condition. IIA’s Phased Array Sectorial Scanning (PASS®) allows for highly accurate valve testing — without disassembly.
AIRIS™ ROBOTIC SCANNER
Advanced Inspection of Reactor Vessel & Internals
We understand that time is money. IIA’s advanced AIRIS™ inspection method delivers more reliable data while saving plant owners time, trouble and cost.