IIA is recognized by Industry Canada as a Foreign Certification Body (FCB). Our equipment submitted for certification complies with established Radio Standards Specifications requirements, in accordance with Radio Standards Procedure – RSP-100. A Certificate is issued accordingly.
Scope of Accreditation
- Radio Scope 1 – Licence-exempt Radio Frequency Devices;
- Radio Scope 2 – Licensed Personal Mobile Radio Services;
- Radio Scope 3 – Licensed General Mobile and Fixed Radio Services;
- Radio Scope 4 – Licensed Maritime and Aviation Radio Services;
- Radio Scope 5 – Licensed Fixed Microwave Radio Services; and
- Broadcasting – All BETS in the Category I Equipment Standards List.
Talk To An Expert
Don’t see exactly what you are looking for? Or maybe you do and want more specifics or an estimate. Either way, you can call us at
right now or just fill out the form below and we will respond back within 24 hours.
Certifications and Accreditations
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- ISO/IEC 17065:2012
- ITAR Registered
- FAR Part 145 Certification
- NADCAP Accredited
- ASNT Certified Level II & III
- We Can Issue Your Approvals for USA, CANADA and EU Scopes
- Our Facilities Meet a Variety of MIL-SPEC, ANSI, ASTM, and ASME Specifications