Crane Accident Investigation
As a reputable engineering and inspection firm, IIA often gets called to witness accident investigations involving cranes and other lift equipment.
Our Team of Experts Can Assist With the Following:
- Determine the reasons behind a misadventure or equipment failure
- Meet Ministry of Labour requirements for accident reporting
- Reduce insurance costs through subrogation of accident responsibility
- Expert witness services in court proceedings
Let Our Experts Help
Whether you need timely inspections, would like an estimate, or have an emergency and need help right away, we are here for you.
Call us at
or complete the form below, and we will be in touch within 24 hours.
Certifications and Guidelines
- ISO/IEC 17025: 2005
- ISO/IEC 17065: 2012
- ITAR Registered
- FAR Part 145 Certification
- Federal Firearms License (FLL)
- NADCAP Accredited
- ASNT Certified Level II & III
- Our Facilities Meet a Variety of MIL-SPEC, ANSI, ASTM, and ASME Specifications
- We Can Issue Your Approvals for USA, CANADA and EU Scopes