IIA is always looking for new additions to our team, and we need your help! Research shows that new hires who come into a company through employee referrals are more successful and have a longer and more fulfilling career path.
Employees must complete this form to be eligible to participate in this program. Referring employees eligible for bonus after candidate is hired and successfully completes 90 days of employment with IIA. Please contact HR for additional information.
Please review the Program Requirements prior to proceeding:
- Vice President level and above, Human Resources personnel, General Managers, Managers and Supervisors are exempt from program participation.
- The policy is only applicable to roles that are open and communicated by HR each month.
- The policy is only applicable while the position is open. Once the position is filled, the policy is no longer applicable. HR will send out a monthly update on open positions.
- The referral date cannot be earlier than the date the job opening is posted. The hiring of a referred employee must occur within 180 days (six months) of the initial referral date.
- The referral must represent the candidate's first contact with IIA. Temporary, summer, contract and former employees of IIA are not eligible candidates for referral awards.
- The referring employee must agree to have his or her name used when the company contacts the candidate.
- The first employee to refer a candidate will be the only referring employee eligible for payment.